- Klick, um auf Facebook zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um über Twitter zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um auf Pinterest zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klick, um auf Tumblr zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Zum Teilen auf Google+ anklicken (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
The Gran Hotel Miramar in Malaga, Spain reveals exclusive new Botanical Spa.
Following a £58 million overhaul, the Gran Hotel Miramar now includes a holistic haven, dedicated to sensory wellbeing. The Sisley spa offers a combination of natural plant-based products and Moorish traditions.
With treatment rooms spread across two floors, the Botanical Spa is inspired by the hotel’s historic glamour and grace. Its £1.1 million refurbishment has created an array of facilities including six body and aesthetic treatment cabins, a thermal circuit, a Finnish sauna, a Turkish hammam, an ice fountain, a Jacuzzi, a sensations shower pool, a relaxation area with hot stone loungers and a VIP treatment room offering Champagne and fresh juice.
Sisley, a leader in Phyto-Cosmetology, offers signature treatments including an Expert Phyto-Aromatic Facial and a Phyto-Aromatic Supreme Anti-Ageing Facial. Also on the menu is the 80-minute Happiness Ritual, incorporating a body exfoliation, a massage and a facial.